Color: Version 2
- Dodow is a metronome with a light system that teaches you how to fall asleep naturally, without taking any medicine.
- Tap the touch-sensitive surface once for the 8-minute mode and twice for the 20-minute mode.
- At the end of the exercise (8 or 20 minutes) Dodow switches itself off. 3 different brightness settings are available.
- With Dodow, someone who normally takes 60 minutes to fall asleep will take no more than 25 – and will gain around hundred more hours of sleep per year.
- More than 150,000 people are already falling asleep with Dodow. Amongst them, those who have difficulties getting to sleep (aged 6 years and up); troubled thoughts, stress, restlessness, chronic insomnia, etc.
Publisher: LIVLAB SAS
Details: Metronome with a light system to help you fall asleep faster